Custom Service from Your Automobile Transport Company
Many Available Options
It’s best for you to contact your shipper at least a month in advance with your request. You’ll be given a free quote for nationwide door-to-door service at the best possible price. Your origination and destination locations will be assessed to determine the most practical and cost effective route for your car. With a network of over 2,000 carriers you can depend on your shipper for prompt, reliable service. You’ll be given a number of options to choose from to help ensure the convenience you expect and the safety of your vehicle.
- Do you prefer open or enclosed shipping?
- Will your vehicle require special shipping accommodations?
- Do you want door-to-door shipping?
- Would you prefer terminal-to-terminal shipping?
- Will a combination of shipping methods work better for you?
Your automobile transport company will give you the specifications on the information you need to provide, as well as providing you will all the documentation of compliance with state requirements. You’ll be advised on all the costs that will be incurred, including the cost of primary insurance coverage. To help you protect your vehicle, your shipper will provide you with a list of recommendations for getting your car ready for the move.
- Retract your vehicle’s antenna and remove luggage racks and carriers
- Drain the fuel tank to ¼ tank
- Fold in the external side view mirrors
- Remove all valuable possessions from the vehicle
- Take out any electronic devices that are not permanently attached
- Make note of current damages, scratched and dents on the car
Assurance of Satisfaction
It’s nice to know that moving your vehicle a long distance is a seamless procedure and you can check the status of your order any time of the day or night with an online tracking system. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to have the professionals take care of all your vehicle shipping needs. No matter what your requirements, they will all be custom-handled with care and the assurance that your vehicle arrives safe and sound.